Pomora Website Use Policy
You may not use the Website in any way that breaches the Conditions or any applicable local, national or international law. You are permitted to use the Website and the content only as expressly authorised by us under these Conditions. You also consent not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website or equipment. Unacceptable uses of the Website include, but are not limited to:
• disseminating unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable material and material that encourages a criminal offence or results in civil liability;
• gaining unauthorised access to the Website, servers, databases and other computer systems;
• interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to the Website;
• interfering with other people’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
• introducing viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware or other similar material that will interfere with the Website and other people’s use of it;
• damaging or disrupting any part of the Website, any equipment on which the Website is stored or any software used for the provision of the Website;
• attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
• using data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
• creating or publishing your own database featuring all or substantial parts of the Website;
• making, transmitting or storing any copyrighted materials without prior permission of the owner;
• transmitting, or procuring the sending of, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material; or
• breaching any applicable local, national or international laws, regulations or codes of practice; breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITE
We grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, non-exclusive licence to use the Website for your own personal use. You may view the Website and print individual pages for personal and non-commercial use provided that you do so in accordance with these Conditions. You are responsible for making all arrangements for you to have make use of this licence and gain access to the Website.
Our Website may be unavailable at any time and we may amend or withdraw access and content without notice. You may register an account with us to allow us to personalise your experience; or you can use our website as a guest. Please make sure that other people using our Website through your internet connection are aware of, and comply with, these terms. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, that the Website will be available, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. While we do all we can to keep the Website and its servers free of viruses or bugs, we cannot guarantee their absence at all times. While we do our best to keep everything up to date, any of the material on our Website or our service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. By completing an order on this Website you signify that you are over 18 or, if under 18, that you have a parent or guardian's permission to register with and purchase Goods from the Website in conjunction with and under their supervision. It is your responsibility to make sure that other people using our Website through your internet connection are aware of, and comply with, these Conditions. You are responsible for all actions taken under your account. You are able to access parts of the Website without having to register any details with us. Certain areas of this Website are available for registered users only.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
To create an account on the Website you just need to enter your email address and create a password. By registering on the Website you undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of registering on the Website and purchasing the Goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You will receive a confirmation via email when your account is created. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Breach of the terms of these Conditions or fraudulent/illegal activity on the Website may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your access to the Website;
• issuing of a warning to you;
• legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pomora is a registered trademark. The content of the Website, including techniques, source codes, data, technical information and the style or presentation, is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our Website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may only use any content as is permitted using the functionality of the Website. Any other use of the material and content of this Website is strictly prohibited. We acknowledge that Goods sold by us, as well as the Website content, may be subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. No licence is granted to you to reproduce copyrighted material unless with the prior permission of the copyright owner.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
• allowing affiliates, agents or contractors who assist us, for instance in processing transactions, delivering orders or in other tasks. Our agents and contractors are under strict contracts with us to use your information only to the extent necessary to perform the services they are providing to us, upon our instructions;
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent directly from www.pomora.com. All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
CONTENT POSTED BY YOU ON THE WEBSITE
You shall, in respect of all notes, messages, feedback on Goods (via Feefo or otherwise), ideas, suggestions, or other material (whether comprised of words or pictures or otherwise) which you submit to the Website (“Customer Content”), automatically grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such Customer Content alone, or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and to sub-licence such rights to anyone. Any Customer Content may be used by us and by our affiliates for any purpose including without limitation reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without any compensation to you. Furthermore, we shall be entitled to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Customer Content you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever. By submitting any Customer Content to us, you represent and warrant that you hold all necessary right, title and licence to such Customer Content and that your submission of such Customer Content to us does not and will not violate or infringe the rights of any person or third party.
You agree to fully indemnify Pomora, its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, vendors, affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses resulting from your breach of any of these Conditions insofar as they relate to Customer Content, including but not limited to, any allegations, damages or claims relating to any of your Customer Content or other postings or communications in any forums or facilities on the Website, or for infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
We are not responsible for the content of websites and resources provided by third parties. Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may only create a link to the Website from another website, document or any other source which complies with the following requirements - any agreed link must be:
• established by an owner of a website or document, which does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or breaches the law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are hosted;
• provided in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
• presented in such a way that is fair and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the Website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.